We are building the first Worldwide Network for the gaming industry and with exclusive platforms for gamers, studios and companies in the segment, with Digital Marketing strategies and exclusive services for professional development.
That is why we are looking for talented well-rounded community manager who is creative, scrappy, and works both efficiently & effectively in Turkish for the digital platforms and social networks of Mundo Gamer Network.
- Providing comprehensive support for online users
- Development and implementation of communications strategies with the community management team and product management
- Maintaining a proactive two-way dialog between the community, product management and the company
- Creative writing and communications via all community channels: Forums, social media, chatrooms, in-game announcements and the news sections of the website
- Planning and execution of interactive forum and in-game events, competitions and surveys
- Providing the QA team with support by conducting internal tests with the development team;
If you are passionate about the gamer environment, enjoy writing texts and content, are great at multitasking, are organized and proactive, communicating with other people, have the requirements below and would like to work in a relaxed environment don't hesitate to sign up!
- Passionate about games and technology;
- Availability to try games;
- Turkish language skills (native level);
- Have practical experience;
- Good Relationship and History of Activities in the market;
- Mastery of the German and English language of the narrative and expository structures applicable to advertising messages, reading, comprehension, interpretation and writing, mastery of the advertising language appropriate to the different technological means and modes of communication;
- Knowledge of Social Network metrics;
- Ability to work in a diverse and international team, so mastery of the English language is essential.
Why join us?
As a startup, we still form a small team, but we are always looking for a contribution at the highest level thinking about the best for our employees.
- Casual work environment.
- Games Room with PlayStation and Xbox Magazines and Videogames to stimulate the creative process and relax from the daily demands during breaks and meetings with other members.
- Flexible working hours.
- We offer a relaxed, comfortable environment with the perks of being a Member of the Mundo Gamer Squad.
How to Hire: Freelancer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Community Building, Community Management, Content creator, Event Coordination, Event Management, Image Management, Incorporating Video with Text
Tübingen · Flex-time