We are building the first smart Network for the gaming industry with exclusive platforms for gamers, studios and companies in the segment, with Digital Marketing strategies and exclusive services for professional development.
That's why we're looking for talented developers to play a leading role in the design, construction and deployment of our technology system, including mobile and web applications.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is creative, detailed and works efficiently and effectively. This highly motivated developer will work with team members who are in Brazil and in contact with teams around the world, working from planning to the development of our network platforms.
The focus of the work will be the development of the Mundo Gamer Network platforms;
- Ability to develop with precision based on the projected layouts;
- Write standards-compliant code, including cross-platform testing / debugging;
- Design and implement new features;
- Collaborate closely with the team to create innovative and performance-oriented solutions;
- Perform continuous integration as a back-end.
- Development, maintenance and creation of new features;
- Apply best practices for documentation of developed code;
- Do any other work needed to build and maintain a production-level technology system to help achieve our vision.
If you are passionate about games, like to code, are great at multitasking, communicating with other people, have the requirements below and would like to work in a relaxed environment don't hesitate to sign up!
- Experience and knowledge in UX and UI to build the pages;
- Experience with versioning tools: Git;
- Experience and knowledge of css preprocessors (LESS, Sass);
- Experience and knowledge of adaptive and responsive design;
- Laravel framework experience;
- Knowledge with the Vue.js framework;
- Have Practical Experience and Resolving Conflict Capacity;
- Good Relationship and History of Activities in the market;
- Product basics of back-end systems and APIs;
- Flexibility and experience to learn and use a variety of technologies as needed for the project;
- Ability to work in a diverse and international team, so mastery of the English language is essential.
Why join us?
As a startup, we still form a small team, but we are always looking for a contribution at the highest level thinking about the best for our employees.
- Casual work environment.
- Games Room with PlayStation and Xbox Magazines and Videogames to stimulate the creative process and relax from the daily demands during breaks and meetings with other members.
- Flexible working hours.
- We offer a relaxed, comfortable environment with the perks of being a Member of the Mundo Gamer Squad.
Tübingen · Flex-time